AIP is committed to researching real world issues that impact on the psychosocial health, growth, development and wellbeing of individuals, interpersonal relationships (including; couples, families, friends, colleagues, co-workers), local communities and society at large. It is through such research that AIP aims to encourage significant and fundamental change for the betterment of the individual, the interpersonal relationships they have and the society in which they live.
AIP’s research aim is to:
- Develop research programs that contribute to improving on the psychosocial health and wellbeing of contemporary society.
- Create a sense of possibility through a culture of team vision sharing in the development of research agendas and goals.
- Enhance a sense of social responsibility through the research agendas developed and pursued.
- Foster a shared commitment from academic staff, research students and alumni through group research projects and agendas.
- Involve Government, Non-Government Agencies (NGO's), and the broader community in the research agenda and goals of the Institute.
Receive Australia’s most popular electronic Counselling & Psychology magazine FREE.
You’ll regularly receive powerful strategies for personal development, tips to improve the growth of your practice, the latest industry news, and much more.